Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Quick Shout Out

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a quick post to let you all know I'm still around and still writing. I've just been overwhelmingly busy and stressed out at work lately. Lots of projects, process changes and leadership changes, so my days are a blur of chaos and frustration. I have absolutely ZERO time to write at work, and zero energy to do it while at home.

But... I'm off work this week on the first long vacation I've had since 2013! Thus, I am trying to get a lot of fun things accomplished. Right now, I have 24 EDH decks built, sleeved up and playable. I'm building faster than I can write, especially since my decklist articles tend to be rather long-winded. So, what I'm doing for now, is trying to get my Active Deck Roster (see the sidebar over to the right of the page) fully up-to-date. I've already updated a few decks, and added a few as well.

I have updated so far these decklists:

Teferi, Temporal Archmage
Geth, Lord of the Vault
Wrexial, the Risen Deep
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
Jori En, the Ruin Diver
The Gitrog Monster
Thraximundar
Maelstrom Wanderer

So that's 8 out of 24. Not a bad start, but a long way to go. I will continue to post updates as I get these lists up to date. In the meantime, I apologize for the lack of content, but life happens, right?

Men make plans, and God laughs.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment