Decklist current as of 07/06/2016
Stonebrow, Krosan Hero
Surrak, the Hunt Caller
Soul of the Harvest
Greenwarden of Murasa
Avenger of Zendikar
Archetype of Aggression
Xenagos, God of Revels
See the Unwritten
Tooth and Nail
Reforge the Soul
Fires of Yavimaya
Temple of Abandon
Kessig Wolf Run
Temple of the False God
- Things I'd like to include, but couldn't find room for: Fauna Shaman, Lightning Greaves, Garruk Wildspaker, Sarkhan Vol, Sword of Light and Shadow, Genesis, Brawn, Urabrask, Creeping Renaissance. Not sure if any of these are essential, but they'd all be nice to have.
- Previous iterations of this deck have had occasional issues with card draw. The very first game I played with this version, I lost by decking myself. I may have overcompensated in this area.
- Needs a Duplicant.
- Craterhoof Behemoth left out on purpose, but if the deck underperforms, I may cut Avenger in favor of adding Behemoth back in.
- Vigor is in because he's pretty good on his own, and lets this deck attack relentlessly, but also because he has some really neat interactions with Blasphemous Act and Chandra's Ignition (and he, in turn, is one of the primary reasons those are in here).
- Shamanic Revelation is absurd. So is Greater Good.
- Thunderfoot Baloth is literally Stonebrow's Best Friend Forever.
- Tooth and Nail for Vigor and Gruul Ragebeast is probably my favorite pairing to get.