Thursday, October 30, 2014

Quick Update

This is just a quick update to let you all know that the Standard Legal EDH experiment is going really well, and I'm about ready to post those lists. I'm going to be running the lists by the forums this week for last-minute improvements and suggestions, but after I make any possible changes based on feedback from the forums, I'll post them ASAP!

Also, we're knee deep in C14 spoilers and they are pretty exciting so I'm eager to start writing about those. As always, though, I will wait until the spoilers are 100% complete because it's extremely hard to judge things accurately in a vacuum. I'm a big-picture kind of guy so I want to have as much context and info as possible before I commit to an opinion (even though at the end of the day pre-lauch set reviews are all theorycraft anyway).

So, just know that I have finally renewed my motivation to build decks, play games and write about it.

See you again real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear, look forward to the reviews.

    ReplyDelete