It's a rather simple, straightforward concept, but here are a few key points -
- If I have the deck built IRL, sleeved up and ready to play, it'll be in the roster.
- If it's a work in progress, or in development, it won't be added until it's complete.
- If I alter a deck IRL, I will update the list here as soon as possible.
- There will be a changelog for each deck, where I list each change made, and reason for change.
- If I decommission a deck, it will be removed from this roster.
- The last-known list of a decommissioned deck will still be on the blog, just not in the roster.
- I will make various notes on the deck as I play it over time. For example: "Trading Post is quickly becoming an MVP in Gisela" or "I played 3 games with this deck, and realized I badly need more removal".